Information We Collect
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, or interact with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information, where applicable. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
How We Use Collected Information
OLA BAHIA may collect and use Users’ personal information for the following purposes:
- To process transactions: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
- To improve customer service: Information Users provide helps us respond to their customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may need to share personal information with law enforcement agencies or comply with any court order or legal process when required.
Protection of User Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users’ personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that links to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that
have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on 11.06.2023